Gregory D. Daum, DO
Dr. Daum sees himself as a health facilitator. He believes the human body is wonderfully designed to seek health, and he believes his role as a physician is to support the body in that process – using knowledge gathered through training, experience, current medical research, and patient preferences. Dr. Daum is honored to walk with his patients through their journey toward better health.
In addition to being a family medicine provider, Dr. Daum has an interest in sports medicine. He uses his osteopathic training to manage pain and acute injuries.
Dr. Daum, his wife, and his daughter feel fortunate to have moved to Alaska. His wife is stationed at JBER. They are excited to explore the many outdoor activities Alaska offers. Dr. Daum is proud to see patients as part of the PCA team of providers in Eagle River.
Areas of Interest
- Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Residency (Chief Resident), Family Medicine Residency, St. Louis University Southwest Illinois Family Medicine Program (2022)
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, A.T. Still University: Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine (2019)
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Exercise Science, Truman State University (2013)
- Diplomate, Family Medicine
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
Honors & Awards
- Communications Award, Student Association of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Exercise Science Departmental Honors, Truman State University\
- Provost’s List (GPA 3.50 or greater), Truman State University
Dr. Daum enjoys cooking, all forms of exercise, watching sports (primarily football), hiking, spending time with his wife, daughter, and worshiping & serving God with his church community.