Constance Dafoe-Rueb, CDCES
Dietician Constance (“Connie”) J. Dafoe-Rueb, MS, RDN, LD, CDCES is a Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES) with a master’s degree in Nutritional Science and Dietetics – and over three decades of experience. She’s helped patients through nutritional issues of all kinds over the years, and believes there is no such thing as “one size fits all.” Instead, Ms. Dafoe-Rueb is a trusted patient advocate who pays close attention patients’ individual preferences, needs, and values.
Areas of Interest
- Master’s Degree in Nutritional Science and Dietetics, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Food Science, South Dakota State University
Certifications & Awards
- Licensed Dietitian in the States of Alaska
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- National Certification Board for Diabetes Educator
- Alaska Recognized Outstanding Registered Dietitian (2001)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Member
- National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators
- Alaska Dietetic Association (AKDA), Member & Former Executive Board Member
Ms. Dafoe-Rueb plays the French horn (“a lot!”) and shares her passion with music students and orchestral audiences around the Anchorage area. She also enjoys quilting, biking, hiking, camping and loves to garden.