Preparing For Your First Visit
After making your appointment, you’ll receive a pre-visit email (from firstname.lastname@example.org) with a link that will let you register directly into our system. During the registration process, you’ll be asked to have a special “code” sent to you via text or voice call. (If you elect the voice call option, it’ll come from a New York phone number.)
Questions or problems? Call 907-562-2277. If you are unable to complete your preregistration, please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment.
If you’re transferring care from another primary care provider, please contact their office and them send your medical records directly to us.
Bring these essentials:
- Government-issued Photo ID.
- List of all medications you are currently taking (names and doses). Many patients find it easier to simply bring their medication bottles with them.
- Insurance card(s).
- Co-payment as required by your insurance (cash, check, VISA or Master Card accepted).
- Parent or legal guardian, if the patient is under 18. Parent or legal guardian must be present during the entire visit.
- Summary of your medical history & prior treatments.
- List of concerns, expectations and questions you would like to ask.
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.