Mary Perez, PA-C, ATC￼
Mary Perez has been helping Alaskans get and stay healthy for over a decade. Many folks from Southcentral area high schools and athletic organizations will recognize Mary from her athletic training days. Perhaps she’s managed your concussion, put your shoulder back in place, or helped you rehabilitate from knee surgery.
Mary graduated Magna Cum Laude from Mars Hill University with a bachelor’s degree in athletic training and went on to earn two master’s degrees – Applied Nutrition with a concentration in Sports and Fitness Nutrition from Northeastern University and Clinical Health Studies from MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Program.
Today as a physician assistant, she offers urgent care, family medicine, and nutrition education to all family members and individuals in the community. She believes compassionate, holistic, patient-centered care is important in achieving positive health outcomes. She knows the value of living an active lifestyle and works hard to help patients of all ages and abilities do exactly that.
- Family Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Sports Medicine
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Injury Prevention
- Master’s Degree (MS), Clinical Health Services, MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Program, University of Washington
- Master ‘s Degree (MS), Applied Nutrition, Sports and Fitness Nutrition, Northeastern University
- Bachelor Degree (BS), Magna Cum Laude, Athletic Training, Mars Hill University
- Alaska Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Alaska Athletic Trainers Association, Vice President
Honors & Awards
- Alaska State Activities Association Hall of Fame – Orthopedic Physicians Alaska Athletic Training Outreach Program
- Anchorage Chamber of Commerce Gold Pan Award (2014) for Distinguished Community Service – Orthopedic Physicians Alaska Athletic Training Outreach Program
- Anchorage School District Gold Star Award for Outstanding Partnerships (2013 & 2018) – Orthopedic Physicians Alaska Athletic Training Outreach Program
In her free time, Mary enjoys spending time with her husband and twin daughters. They can often be found in a local gym at a sporting event or out fishing and glamping.