The vision of PCA is to provide high-quality, patient-centered service to Alaskans. Employees enjoy opportunities for professional growth in a collaborative environment and exposure to a full range of primary care services, including family medicine, urgent care, sports medicine, and occupational health.
PCA values quality, patient-centered care, personal fulfillment through continuous improvement and team development, as well as community service. We welcome applicants who embrace the challenge of providing outstanding patient care in a fast-paced environment and who possess a desire to pursue excellence each and every day in the service of patients and colleagues.
How to Apply
To find and apply for any position with Primary Care Associates, click below to visit our job portal.
You will be guided through the application process and asked to upload your current resume.
- Service Excellence
- Quality Care
- Continuous Improvement
- Integrity and Accountability
- Personal Fulfillment
- Health and Dental Insurance with HSA and FSA options
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% employer contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off starting at three weeks per year
- Discount on health care services at PCA/OrthoAlaska facilities