Joshua D. Hedberg, PA-C
Josh Hedberg, PA-C, specializes in occupational medicine and has provided employment screening and occupational health evaluations for local and remote Alaskan workers for many years. Employers count on him for comprehensive annual occupational health surveillance for employees who perform safety-sensitive, remote, and/or strenuous work throughout the state.
He administers many different types of fit-for-duty tests and is skilled at reviewing and interpreting lab and other diagnostic test data – including comprehensive bloodwork, x-rays, ECG, PFT, audiograms, respirator questionnaires, and more.
When it comes to evaluating and treating worker compensation injuries, he prioritizes quality patient care that allows patients/workers to quickly return to a full and active lifestyle. Mr. Hedberg’s care is backed by years of experience primary care, sports medicine, men’s health, sports, orthopedics, dermatology, geriatrics, and more. In a nutshell, he works hard to get patients back on their feet quickly – and safely.
- Occupational Medicine
- Physician Assistant Certification, MEDEX Physician Assistant Program, University of Washington
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Health Sciences, University of Washington
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Environmental Science, Alaska Pacific University
Certifications & Memberships
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Alaska State Medical Association, Member
- Mayors Award for Community Service, Municipality of Anchorage, 1997
- Ship Creek Enhancement Project Award – for service on a citizen-based task force charged with developing a plan for the enhancement of Ship Creek.
When not helping others live a full Alaskan lifestyle, he’s out doing the same – fat biking and gravel/road bike racing, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, boating and fishing in Prince William Sound with his wife and two young boys.